Monday 14 September 2009

Kill The BILL-Fort William duuuuuuuuuuuh!

On the first weekend of September the Ae Massive rocked up to the lovely sunshine of Fort Bill. Did i say sunshine sorry i meant torrential rain! This was just a one off event not involving any series so was a good way to have a relax before the last SDA which is the 19th/20th September at Innerleithen. It's always a good one with a big turn out so come watch the amateurs give it their all in the quest to define ourselves from the others.

Back to the Bill. I'm sure by now you are More than fed up of me writing a report on Fort Bill so me being the nice guy I am found a video for you.

http://freecaster.tv/mtb/1009341/kill-the-bill-2009?page=4

And if you open your peepers real wide round the 4 minute mark you will see Cub making his way down the wood sections and MoffatSubZero I now have proof! thats right PROOF! I pedal 4.30 blink and you will miss it! Hope everyone takes my advice and come and watch the last SDA even if just on the Sunday when everyone on it!

Results for all those interested - Cub In Junior - 11/34 05.55.2
Myself In Senior 9/72 05.49.5
Lewis In Senior 32/72 06.19.7

Pinned or Binned!

No comments:

Post a Comment